W.M. Walker was a butcher shop about 1909. The building to the left was where Siples grocery store was built about 1925.
The 2-story building building to the right was a harware store, but was torn down in 1957 for the new hardware tin shop. The building
was also used to house the old fire wagon. It also served as a lock up for those who had too much to drink.